Thursday, February 2, 2012

Amazing read

Sorry for being m.i.a the last little bit. Work has been incredibly busy!!!
It was great for the work; however didn't get much time with Allen as he was only home for a week. Such is life!!
Anyways while he was home, we got to meet our friends' new baby Taylor..such a cute little boy!!
I got to visit with some lovely ladies, did some rearranging of rooms and finished painting my bathroom!!


This photo doesn't really look that great, but I am super pleased with the bathroom. I am glad I was brave and tried a new color besides neutrals!

The other day I got a $10 egift card from Lush because of some shopping I did online at christmas.
I was super excited to receive this!
Check out what I ordered:

No Drought Dry Shampoo!
I can't wait to get this to try out!!! Apparently it is great for dark haired peeps!

So on to the book review. I just finished the last book in The Hunger Games trilology.
I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE BOOKS! I am sad they are over, but SO excited for the movies!!


If you haven't read the books yet...you must do it!

I will be back with a recipe soon!!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment