Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A great online find..

So, a friend and I enjoying discussing books. We chat about what we are reading, what we are going to read, etc. Recently, my lovely friend introduced me to a site called GoodReads. (http://www.goodreads.com/) 

What I love so much about the website is that you can keep track of all the books you want to read, have read, and are currently reading. You can search for friends that are members of the site and see what their book recommendations are, what they are reading and so on. You can also search from lots of other book lists. There is a place where you can make a challenge to see how many books you want to read. I have  made an online goal of 30 books to read for 2011. We will see how it goes. I am on book number 4 so far! :) 

Basically, if you are into reading and want a place to explore and keep track of books you want to read or have read, Good Reads is the place to do it!

Happy reading!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment