Friday, February 25, 2011

Another fill-in-the-blanks...


Happy Friday

Here is another batch of fill-in-the-blanks...

1. I am everchanging...(or at least growing and developing)

2. The bravest thing I have ever done was going backpacking in Australia by myself. I still think back to landing in Sydney and being amazed with what the country looks like...and feeling like "what the hell am I doing?!?!" It was such an amazing trip and there are so many things that I miss about Australia.



3. I feel prettiest when I'm super tanned, no makeup and my hair is cooperating with me!

4. Something that keeps me awake at night is mhmm where do I begin?!! Sometimes it is stressing about money and my career... what to do with my life... sometimes I lay awake at night nervously anticipating my TOC job for the next morning.. but then there are nights where I fall asleep and have a blissful, wonderful rest.. :)

5. My favourite meal in the world is would have to say pad thai. I ABSOLUTELY love pad thai...Ive tried making it..it didn't turn out. I love love love this meal and get so excited when I get to eat some yummy pad thai.

6. The way to my heart is humor and affection...


7. I would like to sit on a beach with my favourite people, read a good book while sipping on a bellini, wriggling my toes in the sand..

Hope you have a good weekend. Happy blogging!
B



No comments:

Post a Comment