Friday, February 25, 2011

Book Blog...



So a quick update on some books that I'm reading or planning to read...

Currently I am reading The Friday Night Knitting Club. Its a pretty light read. Makes me feel like I need to get back into my knitting. My knitting back is sitting beside the couch...hasn't moved or opened since I put it there a week ago...

I just finished Left Neglected. It was about a woman who has an accident, survives but ends up suffering from something called left neglect. Her brain doesnt recognize the left side of her body. I really enjoyed reading about this womans struggles to function in her old life while forging a new one.

My next two reads are going to be The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time and The Help. Both books I have been dying to read.

Happy reading...
B

No comments:

Post a Comment