Sunday, December 18, 2011

Great weekend

All and all this weekend was great. Friday night, Allen and I had a xmas party to go to. It was a blast dancing the night away!
Saturday evening I got together with some of my besties in Nanaimo for a gift/cookie swap. We had to make our presents this year. It was awesome! I have incredibly crafty and creative friends!
Today was filled with grocery shopping, xmas shopping and cleaning. Allen and I did find time to take Emma for a walk on the beach. It was a gorgeous day for that!



Emma had a blast!
I can't believe Christmas is coming up so fast! Tomorrow I am doing some more Christmas baking for my students...then gym time! After work tomorrow I will be getting together with our neighbors to do somemore baking!!! Cannot wait!! I will pass on some of the recipes tomorrow.
I'm off now to go watch the Survivor finale. GO OZZY!
B


1 comment: