Tuesday, August 30, 2011

New Music Tuesday

Anyone watch the VMA's this past weekend?
I feel like I was a little out of the loop with some of the artists... I have never heard of some of them and I consider myself familiar with alot of genres of music.
My highlights from the award show was Adele's performance and Beyonce showing off her baby bump!! :) Both Beyonce and Jay-Z looked so happy to be expecting! So cute!

 

Anyways I spent some time this morning downloading some new music and updating my ipod.
Here are some new tunes I recommend you check out!

Dev feat. Flo Rida- In the Dark (remix)
Florence and the Machine- What the Water Gave Me
Florence and the Machine- You've Got the Love (REVOLVR remix)
Keri Hilson- Lose Control
Jay-Z and Kanye West- Otis

 

Bombay Bicycle Club- Shuffle
Young the Giant- My Body
Adele- Someone Like You
Hope you can check out some of these awesome tunes!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment