Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Squares

I have never really made cheesecake before...and Allen is a huge cheesecake fan. Allen and I went to a friends for dinner last night and I was in charge of dessert so I decided to give cheesecake a try for it.
I found this cheesecake recipe from Annie's Eats.
Check out my finished product!


I was so nervous the whole time I was making the dessert, worrying that I was going to screw it up somehow. Overall the recipe was pretty helpful. I did have to bake the crust longer than suggested, but otherwise it was pretty simple.
This would be a great recipe to try during the summer when blueberries are in abundance!
Check out Annie's Eats for the recipe. I won't bother retyping it out as I didn't change her recipe besides the crust baking time.

Check out the recipes I am going to try this week:

Photos and reviews to come!
B

2 comments:

  1. yum!! i also want to try these....and i mean eat them, not bake them ;) hahaha

    ReplyDelete