Monday, March 14, 2011

Awkward and Awesome


I keep seeing all these fabulous bloggers doing an awkward and awesome post so I thought I would give it a try.

awkward:

When you are trying to leave a professional voice mail message for a parent of a student and end up combining two sentences into one jumbled, embarassing message.

Our fur baby is rocking a weird dry skin thing on her back...kinda nasty and dont wanna take her to the vet since shes going there next week to get spayed.

Coming into the living room to find the pup playing with a ball of yarn that I am currently knitting with..


awesome:

I finished my book! I have a reading goal for the year and I am getting closer and closer to reaching it! Wahoo!

Um peanut butter chocolate chip cookies...a little piece of heaven

Wearing my bangs down for the first time in what feels like ages. I got a hair cut and the hairdresser knew what she was doing...this connects to an awkward post...awkward when you walk into a salon to meet your new stylist and shes wearing knee high white boots and has purple hair...yikes..

Adding a tablespoon of cream cheese to spaghetti sauce...YUM

So that was my first attempt at the awkward and awesome...its a work in progress..
B

No comments:

Post a Comment