Thursday, March 31, 2011

Countdown to Spring and Summer


Im getting pretty excited..or ansty for Summer or at least warm weather. Flowers are starting to bloom, temperatures going up...the sun is shining..ah can't get much better then the feeling of warmth from the sun! I just bought myself a orange lily that perks up our kitchen table!

Anyways here is a few Top 5's

Top 5 FAVE things about Summer:
1.Camping...smell of campfire...hot dog weiner roasts...late night sitting around the fire...OH MY cannot wait!
2. Late summer nights
3. Shorts, flip flops...
4. The feeling of the sun on my skin...
5. Barbecuing!

Top 5 FAVE fruit:
1. Pineapple
2. Berries...Im cheating here because I love alllll berries very much and I cant just choose one..
3. Peaches
4. Watermelon
5. Cherries

I took full advantage of the wonderful weather today. I made a pasta salad with feta and veggies and my new Tuscan Italian Dressing..YUMMY! I played outside with the pooch, did some cleaning of patio furniture...took some photos and checked out the flowers...

Here is some photo evidence..





Doesn't my dear pooch look thrilled to have her photo taken... I took this moments ago and now she is fast asleep...ahh... :)
Enjoy the sunshine....
B



No comments:

Post a Comment