Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Working on it..


It is starting to be more clear to me...(especially with being in a relationship) that I might not be the most openminded person. My boyfriend is a very openminded, out of the box kind of thinker..I am not so much. Since I was young I've always wanted to be a teacher so I haven't really had a lot of career ideas...in general I just haven't been a big dreamer. I like to make lists or goals of things I want to accomplish and it bothers me if I can't check it off...since I don't want to fail...I tend to keep my goals/dreams/ ideas to a minimum. The boyfriend...not so much..he is very ambitious and likes to discuss all the ideas (even if they are sometimes a little hair-brained) and come up with a solution...So this is me acknowledging my attempts at becoming more openminded....

"without an open-minded mind, you can never be a great success..." martha stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment