Friday, March 11, 2011

Top 5...


A few of my friends know that when we are bored or chilling out (stuck in ferry line ups, hanging out around the campfire) I sometimes like to play Top 5.. basically you take turns choosing a category like food, countries to visit, greatest hits songs, and then take turns coming up with your own Top 5... I love thinking of my Top 5 and hearing about my friends choices!

Here are mine to get you started...Let me know what your Top 5's are or if you have any categories for me!

Top 5 countries or places I would like to visit:
1. Greece
2. Africa
3. Hawaii
4. Ireland
5. Peru

Top 5 dinner faves:
1. Pad Thai
2. Sushi
3. PASTA
4. Chicken Wings
5. Tacos

Top 5 fave songs:
1. The Roots- Seed
2. Soul 4 Real- Everything Little Thing I do
3. Frou Frou- Let Go
4. Radio Citizen- The Hop
5. Kings of Leon- Closer, Crawl, The End, Sex on Fire, Use Somebody...ok I kinda love KOL so I can't just choose one..
*Ok, I can't just do 5 so here are somemore of my greatest hits
6.Citizen Cope- Sun's Gonna Rise
7. Dave Matthews Band- American Baby
8. Enya- Caribbean Blue
9.James Morrison ft. Nelly Furtado- Broken Strings
10. Nikka Costa- Everybody's Got Their Something
11. Lupe Fiasco ft. Jill Scott- Daydreaming
*Ok I could go on and on...so I will stop

Top 5 fave girle movies:                               
1. Sixteen Candles
2. The Holiday
3. Under the Tuscan Sun
4. PS I Love You
5. Sex In the City

Top 5 fave flowers:
1. Lilies
2. Orchids
3. Frangipani
4. Gerber Daisies
5. Hibiscus

Let me know what you got for Top 5!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment