Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lame


It must be one of those days...this is my second attempt at publishing this post...first one somehow disappeared. Anyways..Im a little grumpy this morning as I have to add to my To-Do list and Im not looking forward to them:

*take my laptop to Future Shop- my computer screen is going so if I move the screen it goes black and weird...BOO-URNS!!!!! I hate taking my computer to get fixed..:( DONE..there won't be very many posts for the next little while as my computer is on its way to Ontario to be fixed..cross ur fingers that its back sooner than later
*sort out all my paperwork to get my income tax papers in line...I hate being a grown up and having my income tax get more complicated...:(
*FIND A NEW BOOK TO READ! Im getting antsy and restless not having a book to read that I enjoy... SUCCESS! I found a few good finds today. I found the second book in the Friday Night Knitting Club series, The Constant Gardener and The Half Broke Horse. Super excited!!

In other news..Elizabeth Taylor passed away today at the age of 79. I watched a newcast about her this morning...she was quite the woman. I had another quote here, but when I lost my last attempt at this post..I lost it and I can't remember it as I just copied it off the tv... ANNOYING I know! Anyways here is another quote by her


"I don't want to be a sex symbol. I would rather be a symbol of a woman who makes mistakes, perhaps, but a woman who loves."

No comments:

Post a Comment