Happy Monday everyone!
Last night was open air theatre night with Amanda......M and G also showed up to watch the show. I thought it would be a good idea to get there an hour early to try and beat some of the crowds and to get a good spot. Well I should have paid attention to the start time...and when it actually gets dark. Amanda and I got to our spot at 7:30 and I don't think the movie started till 9:45. By that time...our butts were damp from the grass...and we were getting antsy. I enjoyed the movie but as soon as Rio was over, we were outta there!
Today has been fairly productive. I have cut the lawns, fertilized the backyard, booked a couple campsites on beautiful Quadra Island and changed our TV plan (I cut down to the "light" choice as I need to stop watching so much tv!).
I am getting very excited for summer! These are my plans (so far) for summer:
- Camping, camping, camping! Allen and I have already planned two camping trips..
- Chemainus Theatre with my mom and aunt
- Helping my bro move into his NEW house
- Lots of day trips with Amanda... trips to Hornby, Denman, Coombs are on our list..
- Kings of Leon concert (I know its in September...but I can't help but be excited for it)
- Lots of reading
- Starting my 10k training. Court, Morgs, Anthem and I decided we would try and do the Times Colonist 10k next year! I found a learn to run a 10k online...so I am hoping to start that today!
- Picnics at the beach
- And of course, lots of blogging, cooking, and photography...