Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Things I'm loving

I have a couple amazing recipes that I will be making this week, that I cannot wait to post for you!
Here is a sneak peak:

Source

Thats all the recipe sneak peaks you get for now...

Besides all the amazing blog recipes I am loving...here are some websites I am currently loving or mildly obsessed with:

If you go and sign up, come find me! I owe this wonderful find to Amanda!

I really don't know how it took me so long to find this website.
If you love to cook or bake this is the website for you!!!!

Lastly..okay almost lastly, here are a couple of items I just really want right now...


Isn't this watch just gorgeous!!??!?!



I want one of these bikes so bad!!!
Okay so I could go on and on...
So LASTLY...
I love Tina from Carrots n' Cakes recent blog post about Marketing and Promoting Your Blog
So much useful stuff!

What are you loving these days?
B

1 comment:

  1. Good post my friend! Love Pinterest so I am glad you blogged about it because I kept forgetting, oops! It was good to see you today...can't wait to see you next week :)

    ReplyDelete