Saturday, July 16, 2011

Rainy day quote

"And when it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without the rain, there would be no rainbow..."
Jerry Chin


It has been raining alot lately. I am feeling bummed about this weather. Allen and I went to a family function today at a campsite...it rained alot... It was fun, but it poured!
I am now curled up on the couch with my hoodie, sweats and slippers on. I am wrapped up in my fave blanket.
I owe you a better post. Here is what is coming tonight (if I get motivated) or tomorrow:
  • My epicure order came in... you will love what I got!
  • My little ponies
  • Light and Lemony Bars
  • Court's fabulous mexican bean dip
  • Current reads
  • Fertilizer gone wrong
 I promise I will try and get this post out to you soon!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment