Saturday, July 2, 2011

Lemon cookie flop

Morning everyone! So before I tell you about this....


I wanna tell you about my Friday. So Friday I helped my parents paint there laundry room. They went with a dark brown...I LOVE it, especially with the new flooring they are putting in. When I got home I weeded the area for Emma's future dog run. I took a whole garbage can of weeds outta there.


Trust me...it lookes better then it did before. I am going to be really honest about something I did last night. Our weedwacker has a blade on it instead of the normal weedwacker head. I don't know how to change it back.... our yard needs weedwacking. So last night I got desperate. I took my scissors....and gave the grass a haircut. I know desperate times call for desperate measures. Anyways...thats my story about the grass.

Check out Emma's new collar..



She looks possessed here. I don't know why...mind you some days I would wonder?

So back to the cookies. I tried to make this recipe...

Lemon Poppy Seed Banana Oatmeal Cookies
I thought they were gonna be delicious. I was interested as there was no flour or egg in this recipe.... Me being a rookie baker should have realized that they were probably not going to set up. Well surprise surprise... Cookie Pancake.


So now I am on the hunt for something else to contribute for our girls night of healthy meals... I am at a loss.

Anyways hope you have a fantastic night. Tonight will be full of laughs, good food, lots of pictures and lots of blog talk! Can't wait!
B


No comments:

Post a Comment