Friday, July 29, 2011

Popcorn, lavender and hives...

On Wednesday Allen and I stopped by my grandparents house for a visit and to pick up some more plants that my grandma picked up for us.
Their neighbour stopped by with some lavender for me. She had just clipped her lavender plants and had a bag full of it for me.
This morning I put them into bundles...

I also played around with the ISO setting on my camera.
Thanks Anne from fANNetastic Food for the tips on ISO settings!
I learned so much!

After playing with the lavender bundles and camera...I made these popcorn snacks


I haven't tried them yet as they are "cooking" in the refridgerator. No bake popcorn snacks!
I will let you know how they turn out!

In other sad news....Miss Emma has the hives :(



She is either having a reaction to a mite bite...or an allergic reaction from something in her environment!
She also got another skin scrapping. She has a bacterial skin infection...
This poor poochie is having some bad luck...so are Allen and I's wallets.. :(

In good news though...
I have some exciting Long Weekend news...
but you will have to wait till after the Long Weekend..
Stay tuned!
B



No comments:

Post a Comment