Friday, April 8, 2011

Green thumb


Flowers from my garden!

I received an awesome gift yesterday. I came home to see a cherry tree planted in my backyard. My grandma and grandpa decided to give my brother and I a cherry tree! My grandpa grew up eating cherries from his families cherry tree...and he even got a cherry tree when he moved into a house once he was married. He though my brother and I needed one as well. It will take roughly 4 years till I will have fruit..but I have decided that in every house I own, there will be a cherry tree!


In other news, my herbs got a new home today...



"The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses."
Hanna Rion

Well I better be off...time to get ready for my date with Emma and Allen at the dogpark...then Moxies for dinner..YAHOO!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment