Monday, April 11, 2011

I wanna see you sweat..


I finally got my ass in gear and went for a run today. I went to bed listening to the rain, and woke up to blue sky. I updated my ipod, laced up the runners and went for a little run. I have a love hate relationship with running. I like that feeling when Ive been running for awhile and its like I have built up a tolerance and an endurance. I hate running when I can't get motivated and haven't run in forever. Well today was a bit of hate and a bit of love. The music and sun were working for me..the cramps and sore hip..I hate. Anyways I knows theres such a debate about the overall benefits of running, but sometimes I just wanna run instead of going to the gym.
So I am hoping that I can learn to run properly and keep doing it. My best friends wedding is creeping up and I got a little black dress to fit into...so I better move my butt! ;)

Since I updated my ipod today I thought I might write about some must have songs!
Here they are:

Just Can't Get Enough- Black Eyed Peas
Till the World Ends- Britney Spears
Cinderella Man- Eminem
Motivation- Kelly Rowland ft. Lil Wayne
Sweat- Snoop Dogg and David Guetta
Alors on Danse (remix)- Stromae ft Kanye West
Blow- Ke$ha
Chica Bomb- Dan Balan

On a side note, we went cosmic bowling this past weekend and Im not going to lie..this Black Eyed Peas song was my jam. I rocked at bowling with this song and a few others...then my rocking streak disappeared and I lost...

No comments:

Post a Comment