Monday, April 25, 2011

Vegan! I did it!


I made the Avocado pasta dish tonight for dinner (yes its early still..we eat dinner before I go to work at 5:15)...anyways overall the recipe was yummy. Making it was a little challenging as I chose to use my blender to make the sauce... a food processor would have been wiser. I didn't have spaghetti noodles so I used spiral noodles. I also added some parm. cheese (yes I realize now its not really vegan)...but the cheese made it perfect. Both A and I enjoyed it. He wolfed it down, commenting that it was good but chicken would be a nice addition. Anyways I served it up with a side of yams...I was pretty happy with dinner tonight.


Last night was dinner at my parents house. We had a westcoast Easter dinner...salmon, roasted potatoes, crunchy strawberry salad (recipe to come) and carrots. We even had oysters for an appie. I gave an oyster a try...it was okay.. not my fave. Anyways it was great to see my parents, grandparents and brother :).



Allen has been working on opening his eyes more during photos :)

In other news...our yard is coming along. We are getting our back patio extended tomorrow and our walkway paved...EK SO HAPPY! Then our fence is bring fully fenced in...(we are waiting for the concrete truck to come and go)..



Happy Monday!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment