Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lifestyle goals


After a day of eating far too many cookies, I felt it was time to get serious about this whole healthy eating, active lifestyle thing. I have decided by announcing this on my blog, I may have to be held more accountable for my actions or lack there of..
Here are my goals that I hope to accomplish:

1. Cut down on portion sizes.
2. Try to fit in at least 30 minutes of exercise a day
3. Consume less sugar
4. Incorporate more veggies and fruits into my meals
5. Turn the tv and computer off more often
6. Drink more water.
7. Only eat good carbs, and eat them less often. Only one meal a day.
8. Try more meatless main meals

I hope to be able to blog about my efforts. I will try and keep you posted on how much sugar I am consuming. I'm not gonna be posting how much exactly (grams, etc.), but maybe mention how I ate 6 cookies throughout the day (Girl Guide cookies are going to be my undoing). I think I may need to stop baking so much, too.
I will also post about my exercise activities.. I REALLY want to try Yoga..squash and tennis..I also suck a rollerblading, so when money is more in my favor I may buy a pair. I used to have a pair but you can ask my dear friend C, they weren't pretty, they didn't work, ultimately making me look like a scary, sweaty mess.
So there you go...lets hope this works because I can go another day feeling guilty about the cookies..and chicken wings I ate...
Enjoy your weekend!
B




No comments:

Post a Comment