Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Catching up...

Things have been fairly busy lately... the stagette was great fun.. the following day that I got back from the lovely weekend away I got a call for TOC work..so I drove the hour to work yesterday...then today I worked again here in town.

AND Friday...this Friday I am TOCing again...but its a field trip day. I haven't been on a field trip since I was an actual student. I am pretty nervous but excited at the same time. It is track and field day for the school my mom works at so I will be driving back down to take part in this field trip... Should be interesting...a HUGE learning experience. Please keep your fingers crossed for me though...its supposed to rain.. we (staff, students...) could use sunshine!



So tomorrow...I've got a list of things to do..its my catch up day. First and most important...I need to get my car fixed...my poor car is dead. It has been dead since Friday. My brother thinks it may just be the battery, but I need a jump to see first.. cross your fingers I just need a new battery. Here is the rest of my list:

1. FIX CAR
2. Clean kitchen
3. Take Emma for a LONG LONG walk
4. Laundry
5. Get moving...I am hoping and wishing that its nice tomorrow (I am more motivated to exercise when its nice)
6. Get my stuff together for field trip day :)
7. CLEAN MY ROOM...change sheets..clean ensuite..hang clothing...
8. Color my hair..apparently I have lots of roots..
9. Return a shirt to WINNERS that I bought on a whim..wasn't the best clothing choice for me...
10. READ READ READ...Ive seriously behind on my reading!

Hope you all have a good Thursday!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment