Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer Reading List

I feel like I have been reading my book With the Kama Sutra Under my Arm forever now. I am hoping to finish it soon, but its just dragging on and on... I don't want to give up without finishing it. I have so many other books that I want to start reading. Here is my summer reading list:

1. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
I need to get going with this one as I just watched the movie trailer for it! I have to read the book before I watch the movie and it looks so good.



2. A Million Little Pieces by James Fry
I still havent read this book and I just watched Oprah reinterview in. It sounds like a good read.
3. Blood, Bones and Butter by Gabrielle Hamilton
I have been avoiding buying this book as its hardcover and not cheap, but I cannot wait any longer for it to come in at the library. I may pick it up as a summer treat.
4. The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo...
I have had this book for awhile now but I need to retry reading. I couldn't get into it last time I tried.
5. Catch 22
A classic that is on my bucket list to read!

What is your summer reading list?
B

No comments:

Post a Comment