Sunday, May 15, 2011

Yes to patio furniture..

My mom came up this weekend. We were having a girls weekend to celebrate her birthday. Yesterday we went out for a yummy lunch and then went shopping. Its funny some days you have great luck with shopping..then some days nothing. I bought a couple bras..and another dorky teacher mug. My mom bought a nice shirt from Winners. We did some grocery shopping, took the pooch for a stroll...then we went and picked...up....my...patio...furniture!!! Yes thats right I have patio furniture now. This set is sitting on our patio as we speak....now we just need it to stop raining.


Today we got up a had a fruit/yogurt breaky then took Emma for another nice walk. We also stopped and did some more shopping. While shopping my mom and I split a gooey, delicious cinnamon bun to celebrate her birthday.
After our shopping, we went home and got to work in the pouring rain. Allen has been sitting in his little room up in Fort Mac dying to come home and do some work around the house..and he needed his trailer washed. Next Monday Allen and I are hauling his trailer up to his property on the west coast..and before it goes up there Allen wanted the nasty green slime washed off. My mom and I put our rubber boots and rain coats on and scrubbed that trailer clean!! One job done!

It was so nice to have my mom visit for the weekend. We see each other fairly often but its not always quality time...so this weekend was a real treat!!

Hope you all had a great weekend! I know I did..rain or shine!
B

1 comment: