Sunday, May 8, 2011

Slippers Sunday

I have had a good Sunday. I got up and went for pancake breakfast with A..it was pretty good then we went for a walk. A showed me another great trail that I can take Emma on. It was so nice out and it was good to go get some exercise with Miss L. :)

After our lovely stroll..I got really lazy. I put my feet up on the couch and didn't really do much for a couple of hours. I'm embarassed to say I watched "Cheaper by the Dozen II", then I snoozed, watched some "Friends" reruns. It was pretty lazy but really enjoyable. I also made some banana bread...then I got my butt in gear, picked up some groceries for the week...lots of veggies and fruit :) and then made dinner..


I attempted to eat this lovely meal outside..and since we don't have a patio table yet, I ate it on my lap all the while Emma mooched and licked the air..dying to get some of my dinner.. After dinner..


I did some more reading...  I am not sure what I will do for the rest of the evening. I am thinking I will color my hair as my dear friend C keeps pointing and pulling out my grey hairs..probably have a bath..clean the kitchen..talk to the bf..a whole lot of relaxing. It has been a very enjoyable Sunday!
B

1 comment:

  1. that sounds like a great day!! I need one of those relaxing sundays when I get back! see you in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete