Friday, May 13, 2011

Must haves in my closest..

I have seen alot of bloggers showing their closets or must have pieces so I thought I'd give it a try!



1. One must have is my sunglasses...I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these glasses. They are huge but I love them. I bought them while I was in Australia...I bought them from a convience store! :) I am always afraid something is going to happen to them...I have been wearing them for 2 years now!
2. My black rose earrings...I love these earrings...I feel funky in these earrings :)


3. My watch...I wear it pretty much wear it every day and I have gotten tons of compliments on it and the best part was that I got it for $20 at Winners!!
4. My skinny jeans..I swear I wear these jeans all the time, but they are the best fitting jeans ever...I will be sad the day something happens to them.. and they are another Winners find



5. Along with my skinny jeans... I can't live without my skinny Gap dress pants. I have two pairs..and I LOVE THEM.. My friend A introduced them to me and we are both in love with them.
6. Scarves/Pachmenas...I have tons...too many really, but I couldn't live without them.



7. Hoodies...I have a few too many, but I love them...I like certain fits and colors at certain times...I think you can never have too many hoodies... here are some of my faves..


8. My infamous spicy moccasins...I heart them...they are so nasty but I LOVE THEM!



Thats all for now..I could go on...but thats all I need to show you for now... next time I am thinking about showing you whats in my makeup bag... I thought I would leave you with a picture of the pooch sunning herself on our lovely patio.. I cannot wait for summer!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment