Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer Grilling

Things have been super busy so please excuse the delay in new posts... I will be posting some photos of my best friend, C's, wedding very soon, but first I wanted to post some other recent photos.


Last night I tried grilling asparagus on the bbq. SOO GOOD. I will try to grill my asparagus from now on. So much flavour and so easy.




All I did was drizzle some olive oil on the asparagus and sprinkle some S&P, then placed them on tin foil..and popped them on the bbq for 2 to 3 minutes. Super easy, hey?!


Allen and I got up veryyyyyy early this morning. We left the house at 3:45 am and headed to the west coast to take the trailer up there. The weather turned out to be gorgeous. We had a picnic with hot dogs, potato salad, fruit, chips and veggies with hummus. So delicious! After our guests (Allens mom, step dad and grandma) left...Allen, Emma and I had one amazing nap. We always love a good west coast nap. Then we cleaned up and drove home..too much driving in one day!






Emma was digging again!

No comments:

Post a Comment