Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lucky Girl

It was Allen and I's anniversary yesterday. We made a really easy dinner as I worked both jobs...then we went to Pirates III after I got off work. When we came home from the movie there was a card hiding under my pillow. I was slightly confused as I had already received a card earlier in the day. Well Allen was sweet and bought me another card..and wrote that he had decided to give me a spa day as a gift.


 It was incredibly sweet! It was exactly what I needed, but the last thing I expected!!! I booked my first appointment today! I am getting an one hour relaxation massage at The KingFisher Resort this Sunday.... I am saving the other part of the spa gift (manicure or pedicure for another day).

I definately got spoiled. It was very unexpected but so appreciated it! What a lucky gal I am! I got myself a pretty good "wolf pack"!
B


2 comments:

  1. awe!! so sweet! enjoy every minute- you deserve a spa day for being such a fabulous maid of honour! (and girlfriend haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe!! so sweet! enjoy every minute- you deserve a spa day for being such a fabulous maid of honour! (and girlfriend haha)

    ReplyDelete