Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Bucket List

I thought I would follow Morgan and other bloggers and post my bucket list. I started my bucket list 3 or 4 years ago and I have managed to cross some things off it. Buying a house, getting a puppy and getting a Nikon camera. I have had a pretty productive year! :)

My baby girl is a year old next week!


So here is a sneak peek at my bucket list!

~Travel, travel, travel! Here are some of the places I am dying to go: Greece, Italy, Portugal, revisit Australia, Hawaii
~Get my own classroom...one day I will be able to set up a classroom of my very own
~Pay off student loans
~Ride a camel
~Learn to speak Spanish
~Take up yoga
~Visit the Christ Redeemer in Brazil
~Go on an african safari
~Attend a music festival outside (like The Gorge)
~Take a hot air balloon ride
~ Read Oprahs Book List
~Donate blood
~Get married and have some kidlets
~Help build a school in an underdeveloped country

There is a few for now :)
B

2 comments:

  1. yayyy i love bucket lists!! you have been doing great! and your weekend sounds like it was just fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete