Sunday, June 12, 2011

On the Fence

I tried overnight oats this morning... last night I combined 1/3 cup oats, 1/3 cup water, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1 tbsp raisins, and a dash of cinnamon. I mixed them then popped the combo into the fridge till this morning. I topped it with half a banana and some kashi cereal.


The verdict: I'm not sure. The taste was good, but the texture threw me off. I am not sure I loved the texture. I will possibilty try them again another time, but I think I will stick to yogurt for now.

Last night Allen and I watched How Do You Know with Reese Witherspoon and Owen Wilson...one word...lame. It was a weird movie. Kinda odd...hard to follow what was there of a plot line. I wouldn't recommend it. Do you share my opinion?
B

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Steel Cut Oats? I haven't yet...but Kourtney Kardashian talks about them a lot, so....you know I probably will :) Hahaha

    ReplyDelete