Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Green monster...sort of?

After seeing so many amazing bloggers talking about Green Monsters, I thought I would give one a try. I don't have kale, but I had spinach so I don't know if this smoothie was a "real" green monster.


Here is what I added in my "Green Monster":
  • handful of spinach
  • 4 strawberries
  • 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
  • 1/2 cup yogurt
  • banana
  • splash of water
Once I blended it up... I drank up! This recipe (sans spinach) is my usual mix, but I gotta say that I really enjoyed it with spinach. I want to start adding flax seed or some bran to beef it up some more.

Now that I have breakfast done...my day is shaping up to look like this:
  • Taking Emma to a nearby trail for a walk/jog
  • Catch up on my reading of "The Help"
  • Put oil in my car
  • Organize my teaching stuff and office
  • Go to tutoring..last session of the school year!
  • Head over to the library
What else happens...we will see!?!? My next post will be my 100th post! I'm thinking I will chat about some goals...blog related...life related...
B

1 comment:

  1. yum!! I'm going to hunt at a thrift store for a decent blender this weekend. I seriously don't know why I don't have one..? oh and we are going to hawaii in october! woo hoo! miss you!

    ReplyDelete