Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weekend lineup

How has your week been? Mine has been pretty busy. I TOC'd the last 3 days. It was pretty good, especially yesterday as I got to watch a school talent show. CUTEST thing ever! Little Kindergardens got up and sang twinkle twinkle little star. One little girl sang a song and I think halfway through it she got nervous and twitched to Insy Bitsy Spider. :)

After watching the game last night, (yahoo canucks won) Allen and I came home and pretty much went to bed. He was pooped and I knew I could go to bed then too.

Here is my weekend lineup:

1. Coombs or 9 hole golf/ driving range
2. Cleaning (laundry, dishes)
3. Make lemon drop cookies
4. Find a recipe for overnight oats
5. Early Fathers Day lupper tomorrow. My parents, brother and grandparents are coming up tomorrow to celebrate my dad and grandpa...


I am so glad its the weekend. I am really happy because I have the whole weekend off! Yahho! I get paid for 3 hours, but don't have to come in! Pretty sweet I know!

Here are some new songs that I am enjoying:

1. Sultan and Ned Shepherd- Call My Name


2. Mary J Blige- Someone to Love Me (feat. Diddy and Lil Wayne)
3. Lupe Fiasco and Trey Songz- Out of My Head

Enjoy your weekend!
B

No comments:

Post a Comment