Ready for the exciting news? Costco opens today! Yahhoo! I am so flipping excited. I am probably..scratch that..I am going to brave Costco today on its opening day. I know.. I am nuts right?!?! We really need dog food, and chicken and I really don't want to go anywhere else to buy these items. Oh my I cannot wait. I am going to scope out all the good books. Cannot wait! I am secretly hoping that its not insanely busy, but I think I am in denial.
In other news, yesterday I TOC'd again. It was busy busy busy! I was in a K class. They were very active and kept me thinking. The highlight of the day was putting on 2 songs from Charlotte Diamond and having a little girl ask if they could dance. I said yes, allowing them to dance in their squares on the carpet (keeping them from being too silly or bumping into each other). Well this little girl was the cutest thing I have ever seen. She had moves I tell you! Very cute! Needless to say... I slept hard last night! I was pooped from the K critters!
On Monday we got our grass hydroseeded! We have grass coming! Now that we have weird sprayed sea foam looking stuff all over our yard... I can really see how large our front yard is. We are going to have lots of grass to cut. Now we just have to make sure we don't let our front lawn get as long as we let our backyard get.
|Please ignore our make shift gate. Its been replaced with a proper gate now!|
|What a stud! Don't you love our vintage lawn mower??|
Sunday night Allen and I went to The Hangover II. I hate to say it, but I was a little disappointed. Firstly, Bridesmaids was better. Better comedy. Second, The Hangover II was kind of dull and dragged on. I could have rented it. Oh well!
Here is my list for the day:
1. Costco Costco Costco (when I say this I think of that song Shots!Shots!Shots!)
2. Take dear Emma for a walk
3. Find a book to read. I tried to start Pride and Prejudice last night. Not so into it. I am following my friend A's idea of reading a classic novel then whatever and so on.. So far not doing very good.
4. Figure out what to make for dinner
5. Write a progress report for one of my students
6. Maybe do some weeding (not very likely)
7. Following my friend Morgan's recent post, I am going to look for a Zumba course here in town. I've been wanting to try Zumba, but haven't actually looked for one. Now I need to look for one for real this time!
Hope you all have a good rainy day.. I am so done with this rain. It is supposed to be really nice this weekend! Yahoo!