Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Weekend recap

I am a bit behind on my posts..my apologies. I have been busy enjoying the nice weather! This weekend was jam packed with bbqs at our different neighbors, camping, working and yard work. Allen and I went to a bbq at our neighbors on Friday. It turned out to be dinner, then a bit of a get together as a bunch of people from the firehall showed up. For dinner we had fish tacos (heavenly)....played cornhall. It was great. Then Saturday we watched the game at a local golf course with some new friends, hit some balls at the driving range, then randomly decided to head to the west coast. So at 9:00 we all loaded up and convoyed up there. We got to the property at 12 and sat around the fire till 3 in the morning. We woke up to beautiful sunny skies.



When we got home from our impromptu camping trip, we went to our other neighbors for a bbq to celebrate their one year olds birthday. Their son was so cute as he ate his birthday cake!

Overall it was a great weekend. Very go..go go..but good!

Last night after the sad canucks game, Allen and I joined some folks from the fire hall to play a game of beach volleyball. We ended up playing for 2 hours! It was a blast..but I am a little stiff this morning. Definately something I could get into! So much fun!



For my next post, I am going to follow Morgan's recent blog post about bucket lists. Stay tuned for my bucket list.
B

No comments:

Post a Comment